Bath Bomb Melt
Every good egg deserves, well, a golden egg of course. Shimmering and indulgent, this Brazilian orange-scented jewel is the only sweet fix you need this Easter. Not just a bath bomb, this beauty is coated in Fair Trade organic cocoa butter which melts to soften the water and moisturise the skin. Indulge in golden, glimmering waters for a super soak that exudes luxury with uplifting bergamot, almond oils and glittering golden lustre.
You’ll love this if you like:
- Feeling (and smelling) as soft and sweet as honey.
- Anything from the Honey I Washed The Kids scent family.
- Glowing with glitter upon glitter upon glitter (all plastic free of course!).
- Your skin will feel luxuriously soft after soaking in moisturising Fair Trade organic cocoa butter.
- Oh honey! The scent of sweet wild orange and bergamot oils really is the bee’s knees.
- Forget the plastic-wrapped chocolates this Easter and get egg-cited by this vegan, plastic-free bath time treat instead.
How to use: No need to crack this egg open on the side of the bath, simply drop into the hot water for golden, glimmering waters.
How to store: Although this egg doesn’t need to be kept in the fridge, it still requires somewhere cool and dry to nest before it’s used.
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter
- Citric Acid
- Laureth 4
- Cream of Tartar
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Brazilian Orange Oil
- Bergamot Oil
- Fair Trade Olive Oil
- Almond Oil
- Gardenia Extract
- Titanium Dioxide
- Lauryl Betaine
- Tin Oxide
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Colour 77491
- Colour 47005
- Colour 19140:1
1 / 1 people found this helpful
About 1 year ago
It's a bath bomb melt, but it does have a little bit of fizz once it gets to the middle (not much though). The glitter on the outside drops to the bottom, but there's glitter in the rest of the bomb anyway. It turns the bath bright yellow and glittery, looks super pretty. When I was in, my skin felt great, but after I got out it left my skin feeling weird, kind of sticky? It also made me smell very odd (and not in a good way). Thought the smell would go away after I slept but it made it worse. Would not repurchase.
About 8 months ago
This little bath melt was the first Lush product I fell in love with. I didn't realise it wouldn't be easy to buy more so wish I had bought more than one!
2 weeks ago
About 2 weeks ago
If you're like me and miss shoot for the stars (chrissy limited edition) you need to get your hands on this! It has the same scent and exact same moisturising feeling. The only thing that's different is the colour, other than that I'll be stocking up before this is gone!!
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated