Polish your pout to perfection with this fruity beauty. This playfully pink confection uses davana, lime and cocoa absolute for a deliciously sour, fruit-filled hit of tangy cherry flavour.
You'll love this if you like:
- Sour, cherry flavoured sweets.
- The Comforter bubble bar.
- Feeling fresh and fruity.
- Cherry kernel oil is light-weight and ideal for moisturising and softening. It protects your lips without feeling sticky.
- With a sweet scent similar to cherry, almond essential oil adds a wonderful depth of flavour.
- Organic jojoba oil and Fair Trade shea butter moisturise your lips, leaving them soft and supple.
- Caster sugar buffs and polishes, leaving your lips soft and smooth. Plus, it’s a delicious addition to this delectable scrub.
How to use: Take a small amount on the tip of your finger and gently work over your lips to smooth and polish. Follow up with a lip balm such as Rose Lollipop.
1 / 1 people found this helpful
About 2 months ago
I like almost everything about this lip scrub except for the added red colour, which gets everywhere. I find I have to wipe around my lips and clean my fingertip after I use this because the red just sticks around. That said, it does make my lips nice and smooth, it tastes amazing, and I like smell, as well.
About 2 months ago
Reading the description I was anticipating something seriously sour but was pleasantly surprised when I got the product -- it smells like a cherry starbursts and tastes great. During winter my lips get nasty - this product made them feel smooth & prime.
3 weeks ago
About 3 weeks ago
Absolutely yummy and works well for a smooth pout. Quite a bit in the pot too, it will last for ages even if you wanted to use it daily as you don’t need much. The red dye is a bit of a disappointment though. It gets everywhere and stains around my mouth and fingers. Have to be careful to target just the lips. That said, it fails to stain the lips so I’m not sure the point of the dye in the first place! I would buy this even if we’re a natural, uncoloured product; wouldn’t you?
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated