Naked Body Conditioner
Wake up and smell the roses - naked is best, so let luxury sweep across your skin. This twist on a classic is self-emulsifying, which means that once mixed with water, the product creates a soft milk and feels like a cream on your skin.
You'll love this if you like:
- Sweet floral fragrances with a luxurious edge.
- Rose Jam shower gel, Jason and the Argan Oil shampoo bar and Pearl massage bar.
- Sumptuously soft skin with minimal effort.
- Argan oil is famous for having many benefits to the skin. It is soothing, conditioning and hydrating, leaving you feeling soft and moisturised.
- Thought of as being a superfood, goji berry juice will tone and stimulate your skin, helping to give you a healthy glow.
- The combination of rich Fair Trade organic cocoa and cupuaçu butters will ensure your skin is soft and packed with moisture.
-This body conditioner has a palm-free formula. Let us know what you think at [email protected].
How to use: After you’ve cleansed your skin, glide across your body in the bath or shower, then gently rinse away. Pat dry to leave you feeling moisturised and cared for.
How to store: Keep somewhere cool and dry before you use it and leave it somewhere to dry out in between uses. Due to great ingredients that melt at around body temperature, this product may melt when being shipped to warm climates
About 6 months ago
I tried it recently and loved it.. already stocked more and love it. Can’t imagine my shower without this now. It is the best body conditioner I have ever tried. Looooovvvvveeee it.
- Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter
- Cupuaçu Butter
- Fair Trade Shea Butter
- Almond Oil
- PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate (from Coconut Oil)
- Glyceryl stearate (from Olive Oil)
- Argan Oil
- Arrowroot Powder
- Brazil Nut Oil
- Pakistani Rose Absolute
- Rose Oil
- Geranium Oil
- Sicilian Lemon Oil
- Goji Berry Juice
- Guar Gum
About 6 months ago
I tried it recently and loved it.. already stocked more and love it. Can’t imagine my shower without this now.
It is the best body conditioner I have ever tried. Looooovvvvveeee it.
2 months ago
About 2 months ago
Everyone seems to love the smell, so I had to try it. I ordered the soap and the naked body conditioner. The smell is really lovely, but after I rinsed it down nothing leaves behind. It's doing nothing for my skin, but the shower smelles amazing.
I will order the snow fairly one again, that makes my skin soft and the smell stayes almost the hole day on my skin.
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated