12 Days Of Christmas
Whether it's the first or twelfth day of Christmas, forget about the drumming, dancing and leaping, just give your true love (or favourite family member) the gift of bathing instead. The perfect gift for those who enjoy baths and showers, these 12 products are sure to brighten up their bath time.
They’ll love this if they like:
- Refreshing citrus and mint, moreish almond and clove, and sweet bubblegum scents.
- Switching up their routine with a mixture of baths and showers.
- Putting a twist on tradition.
Gifting all wrapped up:
- A beautiful, handmade, reusable box to keep your Lush goodies and keepsakes in long after the decoartions come down.
- Not your average packaging peanuts - Bio-fill keeps your products secure before they arrive at your door and can be popped into your compost to biodegrade.
How to use:
- Body conditioner: Scoop out a handful and massage over skin in the shower before rinsing off to feel softened and smooth.
- Shower scrub: Take a generous handful and smooth over skin, buffing and polishing as you go.
- Bath Bomb: Drop into a warm bath and let the essential oils escort you to your happy place.
- Bubble bar: Crumble a little, a lot, or the whole thing into a running bath for mounds of bubbles.
- Lip scrub: Scoop a little onto your finger and scrub your lips to buff and soften before licking away the excess.
How to store:
- Before placing under the tree, store this gift in a cool, dry place away from prying eyes.
- Once opened, keep all products away from moisture and heat. Your reusable naked products can be placed to dry on a soap dish or a Lush tin.