Naked Facial Oil
The perfect face oil and primer for applying before makeup (if you wear it) and ensuring your artistic endeavours stay put all day. Get your Amazonian glow on and be royalty of the jungle. A sweet and woody tonka, rosewood and orange perfume, made with oils from Brazil, offers that extra bit of luxury that your regular primer’s been missing.
- Moisturising murumuru butter, softening capuaçu butter and calming andiroba oil, from the Amazon, deliver downpours of hydration to the skin.
- Arrowroot powder mattifies and leaves skin smooth, making it a great priming agent before applying makeup.
- Alcoholic tincture of electric daisies has analgesic properties - providing a tingling, calming effect on the skin.
- Rosewood oil, sourced from a sustainable plantation in Brazil, is thought to have a balancing and calming effect on the skin and mind.
- New to naked? Welcome to the revolution! This practical, packaging-free product is a cracking travel companion.
How to use: Sweep over your skin and gently rub in, or warm between your fingers and massage over your face. Use after other hydrating products like Ultrabland facial cleanser and Mask of Magnaminty face and body mask to leave skin feeling soft and matte.
How to store: This product is made with ingredients that allow it to soften around body temperature. During hot spells, it may melt. Store in a pot or Lush tin in a cool, dry area to use again and again. If you have any concerns please contact Customer Care.
About 6 months ago
Smells beautiful, feels luxurious, and works so well. The finish when dry is matte, and my makeup doesn’t budge all day! I highly recommend.
- Murumuru Butter
- Arrowroot Powder
- Lemongrass Infusion
- Japan Wax
- Carnauba Wax
- Cupuaçu Butter
- Alcoholic Tincture of Electric Daisies
- Rosewood Oil
- Andiroba Oil
- Tonka Absolute
- Brazilian Orange Oil
- Water (Aqua)
- Gardenia Extract
- *Benzyl Benzoate
1 / 1 people found this helpful
About 7 months ago
This product just didn't do anything great for me. It was a too oily to layer under makeup - even if I used a tiny amount it just sat on my skin and did not absorb. I have combination skin - oily t-zone, dry around mouth and chin, so it should at least work on the dry areas, but no. Plus the green chlorophyllin didn't do anything to neutralize my redness. I liked the smell though, and top points for being packaging free!
About 5 months ago
This is the best thing I’ve ever used on my skin with visible results. My face is usually red and blotchy after being outdoors all day but after using the Amazon primer, I have smooth and beautiful skin. Works great like a moisturiser and when I used it as a primer before applying my foundation, I found it made my makeup not only look better but maintained a flawless look all day as well. Lastly, it smells amazing! I really hope this product stays for good.
3 months ago
About 3 months ago
Product smells gorgeous on my face, it's like wearing perfume and makes my skin feel super soft and smooth.
I don't wear makeup and this helps (but isn't a miracle cure) keep my face matte and a bit less red.
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated