The Art Of Christmas Bathing
Shades of the rainbow create masterpieces on the water with this pièce de résistance of bath art. This exhibition of bathtime treats will surely a-muse, and with 16 colourful creations to Picasso from, they’ll love the Warhol lot. Gogh on, you know you want to!
They’ll love this if they like:
- A wide pallet of festive fragrances to pick and choose from.
- Bathing in technicolour, under blankets of bubbles long after Christmas is over.
- Becoming a master of the baths, a bathing virtuoso if you will.
Gifting all wrapped up:
- A box is for life, not just for Christmas! Made from recycled materials, this bright box can be used to store goodies in or put in the recycling.
- Not your average packaging peanuts - Bio-fill is made from wheat and soy starch and can be popped in your compost to biodegrade.
- With a vast selection of bubble bars and bath bombs to choose from, every bath is an opportunity to dazzle and shine.
How to use:
- Bath bomb: Drop into your bath water for a dazzling release of colours and essential oils.
- bubble wand: Hold under a running tap, or swirl across the water for a blanket of bubbles. Let it dry on the side to reuse over and over again.
- Bubble bar: Crumble a little, a lot or the whole thing under running water for mountains of luxurious bubbles.
How to store:
- Before placing under the tree, store this gift in a cool, dry place away from prying eyes.
- Once opened, keep all products away from moisture and heat. Your reusable naked products can be placed to dry on a soap dish or a Lush tin after each use.