Naked Cleansing Balm
Treat yourself to a sublimely relaxing cleanse before bed with this dreamy naked cleansing balm, packed full of of natural butters and oils to calm the skin down and soothe the mind.
- Fair Trade organic cocoa butter and Fair Trade shea butter provide kingsized proportions of hydration and moisture.
- When soaked in water, oats create a softening milk. They have been used for thousands of years as a way to soothe and treat the skin topically.
- Lavender oil is used for its balancing and soothing properties, making it ideal for irritated skin. It also calms your mind, aiding restful sleep.
- Moisturising almond oil is packed full of Vitamin E, giving skin a gorgeous glow.
- New to naked? Welcome to the revolution! This practical, packaging-free product is a cracking travel companion and helps to stop excess plastic going into landfill.
How to use: Soothed skin is just a gentle glide away; simply apply straight to your skin, massage in and wipe away with a damp reusable cotton round or face cloth. Pair with other gentle products such as Angels on Bare Skin fresh cleanser and Argan naked facial oil for a richly moisturising night routine.
How to store: This product is made with ingredients that allow it to soften at around body temperature. During hot spells, it may melt. Store in a Lush tin in a cool place so it can be used again and again. If you have any concerns please contact Customer Care.
About 1 year ago
This is my new favourite product. It cleans your skin beautifully but leaves it soft and no irritation! Plus the lavender makes you want to slip straight into bed.
1 / 1 people found this helpful
About 1 year ago
I thought I'd try this bar to avoid using disposable face wipes at night (and adding to landfill) but had fairly low expectations as my skin is fussy and rebels against many products. It is essentially an oil cleanser which I have never used before as I really didn't think they would do enough for my oily/breakout prone skin. I was wrong. After quickly popping under warm running water I get enough oil to coat my hands and then rub that onto my face, leaving for a few minutes before washing off with a warm, damp microfiber cloth.Read More
About 6 months ago
Using this cleansing balm after a warm bath accompanied with the sleepy lotion is by far the best mix I've ever put together from lush, this leaves your skin so smooth and refreshed and rid of any drying our from the weather with sweet scents and lavender!
2 weeks ago
About 2 weeks ago
This bar has a gorgeous lavender and chamomile scent that lingers after you've used it. Its absolutely gorgeous and makes me want to fall right to sleep, I wish they had more products with this scent! As for the product itself, I was worried it would be too heavy for my skin but I've had no issues at all so far. It's nicely moisturising and takes off make-up well. I'm super happy they've made this into a bigger size and will definitely be repurchasing!
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated