Full Of Grace
Naked Facial Oil
If you’re looking for a product containing rose oil for the face, this naked facial oil is the one for you. Feel fair of face with this deeply moisturising facial serum that glides on to leave skin feeling renewed without heaviness.
- Murumuru butter boasts beautiful protective and skin-conditioning properties.
- Fresh rose petal infusion and rose oil bring soothing and restorative effects while also toning the skin.
- Organic almond oil is packed full of vitamin E and provides rich conditioning for your skin.
- Fresh Portobello mushrooms contain a plethora of nutrient-rich vitamins that make this ingredient a great addition for a protective, conditioning product.
- New to naked? Welcome to the revolution! This practical, packaging-free product is a cracking travel companion and saves unnecessary plastic from ending up in landfill.
How to use: Sweep over your skin and gently rub in, or warm between your fingers and massage over your face. Use with other skin-soothing products such as BB Seaweed fresh face mask and Aqua Marina fresh cleanser for cool, calm skin.
How to Store: This product is made with ingredients that allow it to soften at around body temperature. During hot spells, it may melt. Store in a pot or Lush tin in a cool, dry area to use again and again.
Melt warning: this product is made with ingredients that allow it to soften around body temperature. During hot spells, it may melt. If you have any concerns please contact Customer Care.
About 1 year ago
Full of grace is my desert island product. I have dry skin, I quite often find my forehead flaking by afternoon. Once a week after a particularly luxurious bath or shower I use Ocean Salt to gently exfoliate my face then back it up with FOG. Well when I wake up in the morning my skin feels like silk. My...
3 / 3 people found this helpful
About 3 years ago
I was introduced to this product in store while buying a face mask- the guy who served me in Bath UK recommended I use it on my skin prior to applying the mask. (PS Joey at the Bath store deserves a medal for his customer service; he was as cute as a button)!Read More
About 4 months ago
you know how during covid there are those crazy people who stocked up on toilet paper (i'm not a toilet paper stocker), but in 2018 i stocked up on full of grace, only because geelong didnt have lush. and im using my last bar at the moment. i have used this for sooo many years that its a holy grace for your face, if you have sensitive face, combination skin, EVERY FACE SKIN, ahaha this is genuinely an amazing product, it acts as a face moisturiser too so you dont neccesarily need to moisturise your face after cleansing your face with this.
2 weeks ago
About 2 weeks ago
I absolutely love full of grace. I have very sensitive, mostly clear and dry skin. This is my favourite product I’ve used! Please don’t ever stop doing it lush ❤️
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated