Dragon’s Egg makes bathtime exciting as it fizzes and crackles and changes the colour of your water to a gorgeous citrusy gold. Its scent is reminiscent of lemon sherbet, with a hint of jasmine, leaving you feeling great and ready for a good day. Its citrus scents leave you feeling transformed and invigorated.
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Citric Acid
- Popping Candy
- Lemon Oil
- Bergamot Oil
- Jasmine Absolute
- Cream of Tartar
- Water (Aqua)
- Gardenia Extract
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Lauryl Betaine
- Propylene Glycol
- Radiant Gold Lustre; Gold Glimmer Lustre (Potassium Aluminium Silicate, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Colour 77491, Colour 77492)
- Colour 15510
- Colour 17200
- Colour 14700
- Colour 45410
- Rice Paper
1 / 2 people found this helpful
About 2 years ago
Not really my favourite bath bomb, what reunited it for me was the texture of the "colours" and how they slipped off without letting colours explore around the bath.... But but it's an amazing baath bomb!
About 2 months ago
I got this bath bomb in a gift pack for Christmas and it’s so so beautiful. It’s smells so fresh and citrusy!! I really recommend trying this one out, especially on a hot summers day in a lukewarm or cool bath!
3 days ago
About 3 days ago
Purchased this bath bomb multiple times and it never gets old!
- The smells are sensational, very sweet and citrusy
- Glitter for days! That doesn’t sink to the bottom
- The colours from the egg itself and the occasional “petals” in them are adorable
- The sizing and quality for the price!!!!
- Leaves you smelling wonderful
- The petals eventually lose their colour and become weird clear floating things
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated