Nettles, rosemary and rice bran vinegar work to cleanse the skin, removing dirt and grease, leaving bright and beautifully clean skin. Chamomile blue oil and rose absolute are used for balancing skin tone. Rice bran and ground almonds will gently exfoliate the skin and when mixed with water, the almonds create a soft cleansing milk. Our chlorophyllin is extracted from alfalfa, which is rich in vitamins and minerals and is great for revitalising the skin.
3 / 3 people found this helpful
About 2 years ago
This cleanser is amazing for my families skin. I had to take one star off due to the smell, it does take getting use to but being pregnant I just really can't handle it hahaha. Aside from the smell the cleanser exfoliates amazing and makes our skin squeaky clean. My daughters eczema has cleared up and we have a gorgeous glow to our skin.
About 2 months ago
I bought this product without knowing the scent and wasn’t sure about it, yet it had grown on me a lot - I now really like the earthy smell! It leaves a fantastic clean feeling on my skin and helps get rid of pimples
*I use a toner (breath of fresh air) after
1 day ago
About 1 day ago
I have been using herbalism for a few years now and it never lets me down. I get break outs simply because I touch my face too much and pick at them when they pop up.
This keeps it clear 98% of the time and heals it up fast the other 2% of the time.
Stinky but you learn to love it.
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated