Don’t poke the bear - he’s a big softy really! Gently glide this bear buddy across your body for an indulgent lather that’ll bring soft skin out of hibernation.
You'll love this if you like:
- Comforting, chocolatey scents.
- Butterball bath bomb, Yog Nog naked shower gel, or Rudolph jelly face mask.
- Big cuddly bear hugs from your favourite person.
- Moisturising Fair Trade organic cocoa butter is sourced from the Comunidad de Paz de San José de Apartadó in north-west Colombia. This peace community is pledged to non-violence in an area devastated by military, gang and guerilla warfare while practising permaculture through sustainable farming methods.
- Ylang ylang oil leaves your feeling light on your feet and reassured.
How to use: Lather up your skin with this naked little number and rinse for smooth, cleansed skin.
How to store: Pop onto a soap dish by your sink or shower for comforting lathers whenever you need them.
- Water (Aqua)
- Propylene Glycol
- Rapeseed Oil; Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade Colombian Cocoa Butter
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Titanium Dioxide
- Ylang Ylang Oil
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Chloride
- Synthetic Musk
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Tetrasodium Etidronate