Wow indeed! 32 Christmas products to see you through the festive period and into a beautifully scented New Year.
The Lush Wow Christmas gift is an epic festive bonanza. Something for every part of you or gift to the person at the top of your nice list.
How to use:
With so many products you'll be buffing, cleansing, lathering and moisturising from head to toe right through to the New Year. Bathe goodbye to 2020!
What's this ethical gift made of?
- Reusable box - Made from 100% recycled board.
- Printed Ribbon - Made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Eco-Flo-Your gift will be packed with these biodegradable product protectors.
How to store:
- Before placing under the tree, store this gift in a cool, dry place away from prying eyes.
- Once opened, keep all products away from moisture and heat. Your reusable naked products can be placed to dry on a soap dish or a Lush tin.
2 / 2 people found this helpful
About 1 year ago
I have been eyeing this box for a long time and decided to do some comparison and research. The price is exorbitant for what you get considering it’s cheaper to buy the items separately. Secondly, ¼ of the items are soaps. The US Wow box has a much better selection of items than this box to be honest even if the price is higher. There is not enough of a balance of items considering how many of the great Christmas range was not included like the naked shower gel and body conditioner. Would have loved to see more of the new naked body care range in this box for this price.
About 1 year ago
this was just woooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
9 months ago
About 9 months ago
I really want to try this out however I have checked every where and it is always on out of stock :( where could I get this??? Please ASAP to me thank you.
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated