We all need a little touch of class every now and again. When Christmas has mum, dad, nan or siblings rushed off their feet, run the bath, close the door and let them lie back in the lap of luxury. These three sumptuous treats can be used to lift spirits in your own private grotto.
They’ll love this if they like:
- Sweet and cosy scents that only come around this time of year.
- Luxuriously indulgent candle-lit baths (a glass of wine recommended).
- Enjoying the finer things in life.
Gifting all wrapped up:
- The intricate Khadi paper wrapping your gift is made from cotton cut-offs from clothing that would otherwise go to landfill.
- Handmade ribbons adorn this gift, and can be reused over and over again.
- Not your average packaging peanuts - Bio-fill is made from wheat and soy starch and can be popped in your compost to biodegrade.
How to use:
- Bath bomb: Drop into your bathwater for a dazzling release of colours and essential oils.
- Soap: Whether you wash your hands or your whole bod, wet the bar of soap and glide across your skin, washing off the suds to feel clean and soft.
How to store:
- Before placing under the tree, store this gift in a cool, dry place away from prying eyes.
- Once opened, keep all products away from moisture and heat. Your reusable naked products can be placed to dry on a soap dish or a Lush tin after each use.