Avo Good Easter
An avocado? Thanks! This soap is the real toast of the town, with the sparkly citrus scent of bergamot and litsea cubeba. Get your guacs off, and wash to your heart’s content with this fruity beauty.
You'll love this if you like:
- The fresh, sharp scent of mood-boosting citrus.
- Melusine bath bomb or Avocado Co-Wash body spray.
- Laughter-filled Sunday brunches with plenty of bubbles and jokes about Millenials not being able to afford a house.
- Organic avocado oil is rich conditioning on your skin.
- Litsea cubeba provides an uplifting mood boost with its sharp, sweet lemon aroma.
- Cheery bergamot adds a sparkling fruitiness to the perfume to encourage a sense of wellbeing.
How to use: Lather up in the bath or shower for super refreshing suds.
How to store: Keep it dry and cool while you’re storing it, and then once it’s in use keep on a soap dish within easy reach of the sink or shower.
About 7 months ago
This is beautiful and let me feeling refreshed and smelling nice. I love the colour and the way it looks and left my skin feeling great. It needs to be a permanent with lush.
- Water (Aqua)
- Propylene Glycol
- Rapeseed Oil; Coconut Oil
- Bergamot Oil
- Litsea Cubeba Oil
- Olibanum Oil
- Organic Avocado Oil
- Titanium Dioxide
- Sodium Chloride
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Tin Oxide
- Sodium Stearate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Tetrasodium Etidronate
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Colour 42090:2
- Colour 19140:1
- Colour 77491
0 / 0 people found this helpful
About 7 months ago
I had high hopes for this soap but smells foul and is not the most moisturising. It is not drying just like normal soap. It is gentle and does leave little shimmer
About 3 months ago
I received this as a gift for my birthday, mostly for the quirkiness of its look/shape. I quickly grew to love it and not long after I got through the first half of it I ordered another one before they went out after Easter. I love the way it looks, the smell and the green doesn't stain, in fact, the colour makes it really useful to find spots you might miss in washing with clear/white soap. I'm not sure what else to discuss other than I just love it and it's such a cute and clever idea!
1 month ago
About 1 month ago
Such a fun shape and it smells glorious! Also great for finding the places you missed washing due to its colour.
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated