Love, Light and Peace
When they feel like they're on the ning nang nong, and their head is going bong, tell them to make a beeline to the bathroom. Showers will be fruitful thanks to this gift of three skin-softening treats.
They'll love this if they like:
- Long showers to revive and refresh.
- Mood-brightening citrus or reassuring olive leaf absolute.
- Spreading joy and happiness wherever they go.
Gifting all wrapped up:
- The intricate Khadi paper wrapping this gift, is made from cotton cut-offs from clothing that would otherwise go to landfill.
- Handmade ribbons adorn your gift, and can be reused over and over again.
- Not your average packaging peanuts - Bio-fill is made from wheat and soy starch and can be popped in your compost to biodegrade.
How to use:
- Sugar scrub: Break off a piece and mix between wet hands before buffing all over skin and rinsing off to feel soft and smooth.
How to store:
- Before placing under the tree, store this gift in a cool, dry place away from prying eyes.
- Once opened, keep all products away from moisture and heat. Your reusable naked products can be placed to dry on a soap dish or a Lush tin after each use.