Charitable giving is at the heart of everything we do, and we believe it's our responsibility to advocate for and actively support the environment, animals and human rights. We are passionate about giving back to organisations locally and around the world, and we do this in a variety of ways.
From donating funds to charity projects through our Charity Pot grant program, Sustainable Lush Fund, RE: Fund and other annual prizes, to local initiatives in stores, like Charity Pot Parties and donating products to people facing vulnerable situations or volunteers working hard to create change.
Across the world, our collective streams of giving have impacted grassroots movements to the tune of £50 million (~$90m)!
In Australasia, our Charity Pot program has raised over $3.5 million since 2008, and donated these funds to over 1001 organisations and our impact is only getting stronger.
What We Believe:
- We believe in the true meaning of charity and authentic giving; helping those who need it most and supporting causes that we feel passionately about.
- We believe in building good relationships with our charity partners and finding ways to go beyond monetary giving to support their cause.
- We believe in the power of grassroots activism and in putting money into the hands of people who can make it go a long way.
- We believe in supporting the groups and causes that others don’t and making our program accessible to all.
- We believe being charitable is about what the donor can do for the charity; not what the charity can do for the donor.
- We believe in supporting projects that aim to tackle the root cause of the problem rather than treating the symptom. We focus on campaigning and education efforts to make societal change.
- We believe that it’s the hard work, dedication and results that matter, not how the group is registered.
- Finally, we believe in telling customers clearly where their money will be donated.