To minimise the spread of germs and help with good hygiene when you’re out and about, feel free to head into your local Lush store for a hand wash at our sinks. All Are Welcome. Always.
1. Wet your hands with water.
2. Grab your favourite soap and lather up.
3. Rub your palms together.
4. Use one hand to rub the back of the other, don’t forget between the fingers! Repeat with the other hand.
5. Rub your palms together, cleaning in between the fingers.
6. Rub the back of your fingers against your palms.
7. Rub your thumb using your other hand. Repeat with the other.
8. Rub the tips of your fingers on the palm of your other hand. Repeat with the other.
9. Rinse hands well with water.
10. Dry your hands completely with a paper towel.
11. Turn off the tap with the paper towel.
(Source: NHS UK)
It is recommended you sing Happy Birthday, or an alternate 20-second chorus, to ensure you're spending enough time washing. Pop a few lines of your favourite tunes next to the sink to remind you to sing along!